In one of my previous posts, I mentioned I love Blogilates and her “Cheap Clean Eats” section. The next recipe was inspired by her 2 ingredient pancake recipe, it is sugar free, vegetarian friendly, and more importantly a low calorie breakfast.
- 2 eggs ( 129 Calories, 8.75g Fat, 0.68g Carbs, 11.07g Protein)
- 1 banana ( 200 Calories, 51g Carbs, 2g Protein, 28 g Sugars)
- 1/2 cup of oats (153g Calories, 56g Carbs, 11g Protein,1g Sugars)
- 3-4 tablespoons of unsweetened almond milk (optional)
- 50 g blueberries (29g Calories, 7g Carbs, 5g Sugars)
- 1/2 mango (29.5g Calories, 7.5g Carbs, 7g Sugars)
- 1/2 apple (26g Calories, 7g Carbs, 5g Sugars)
- 1 teaspoon honey (21g Calories, 5.69g Sugars)
- 1 piece of sugar free dark chocolate (70-85%) (170g Calories, 13g Carbs)
Total calorie count: 275.5g
Mix the eggs, oats and banana together in a blender, and pulse until you get the usual pancake batter. You can add a little unsweetened almond milk, for extra fluff. Heat up a pan and use a drop of oil, then spread it over the pan, so the batter doesn’t stick. Careful not to pour too much, or it will get greasy. Pour the batter in a circle or heart shaped cooking ring, and then add a few blueberries on top. after the pancake is cooked on one side, flip it, until it gets a golden shade. As soon as it’s ready, decorate it with your favorite fruit and nuts, drizzle some honey on top and you are good to go.
I hope you enjoyed this video and I look forward to seeing your versions of the recipe!
Give. Take. Recreate